If your New Year’s resolution involves giving back to your community, the Library can help with that! Often we make a resolution to donate our time and effort where they might be appreciated but, as it often happens, life gets in the way. Don’t let that happen this year! Here are ways you can make a difference in your local neighborhood:
- Volunteer for the Friends of the Arcadia PublicLibrary
- Become an active participant of the Arcadia LibraryFoundation
- Serve your community by offering your time andyour skills to your Library.
- Honor your family, friends, and special occasions witha gift of a new book.
- Donate used books and other materials to the library.
- Make a financial contribution.
Did we leave something off this list? If so share below.