In an effort to highlight the importance of financial literacy and teach Americans how to establish and maintain healthy financial habits we are celebrating Financial Literacy Month! USA.gov has provided a wide range of resources to help develop your financial literacy skills, here are just a few:
- Spring Clean Your Finances
- IRAs, 401(k)s and More: Making Sense of the Alphabet Soup ofRetirement Accounts
- Free Booklets Help Answer Your Money Questions
- Making Your Retirement Look Great (video)
- The State of Older Americans and Saving
Follow USA.gov for more financial information.