Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mortgage Assistance Programs

If you are unable to pay your mortgage in full, learn about programs that may be able to help you.
The Department of Treasury and HUD can help struggling homeowners get mortgage relief through a variety of programs.
HUD helps these agencies provide homeowners with free or low-cost advice on home related issues.
HUD provides answers to frequently asked questions about reverse mortgages.

No comments: