Access to information requested under the Freedom of Information Act has just been made easier with FOIAonline. FOIAonline allows you to:
• request information under FOIA from participating FOIAonline agencies,
• track the status of your requests,
• file appeals (registered users only), and
• search for other people's requests, appeals and responsive records.
At this time the participating agencies are:
• Environmental Protection Agency;
• National Archives and Records Administration, Office of General Counsel;
• Department of Commerce (except the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office);
• Merit System Protection Board; and
• Federal Labor Relations Authority.
See what is available by visiting FOIAonline!