Who doesn't have a cell phone these days? Here are some associated safety tips...
1. Always be sure to password protect your phone.
2. Record your serial number - it's proves that the phone is yours.
3. Don't store sensitive information on your phone - if it's stolen, and there's nothing on it, than you don't have to worry about being exposed.
4. If you have a phone tracking system, activate it.
5. Stay aware of your surroundings while walking and talking so as not to have your phone snatched, or fall into a fountain!
6. When relaxing or eating in a public place, don't leave your phone on the table.
7. If your phone gets stolen, notify the police as soon as possible.